Tully Raft + Fitzroy Sea Kayak Info
Double Dip - 2 Day Combo
- Full Day Tully Rafting with BBQ lunch
- Fitzroy Island full day with half day Sea Kayak tour including lunch
Day 1 - Raging Thunder Tully River Rafting
With over 27 rapids on the river, this is the longest Tully River rafting trip available. Your "Rescue 3" trained guide will give you all the tuition needed for this exciting days rafting, and only the world's best rafts are used!
The Tully River is rated Grade 3 and 4, which means there are exciting rapids and a good chance you will be in the water at some stage during the day!
The Tully Gorge is 2 hours from Cairns
Cairns Accommodation Daily at 6:00am (returns approx 5:30pm)
Mission Beach Accommodation Daily at 8:00am (returns 4:00pm)
Inclusions & Highlights:
- 5 hours of white water rafting
- Highly experienced guides
- BBQ Lunch beside the river (Lunch includes meats, tropical fruits, salads, tea, coffee and cool drinks. Vegetarians are catered for if advised)
- Guaranteed water levels all year round
- All tuition
- Accommodation Transfers
- All safety equipment including life jacket, helmet and spray jacket
- Additional safety " hold on" lines equipped inside the Rafts
- Rafting Levy
Day 2 - Raging Thunder Fitzroy Island Sea Kayak
This fully guided tour offers a tranquil way to see the beauty of the reef and Fitzroy Island (and requires no previous experience). Cruise to Fitzroy Island by fast catamaran, have a safety briefing before taking to the water to explore this remote island's hidden delights and private beaches.
You then have the afternoon to explore Fitzroy Islands beaches, fringing coral reefs and walking tracks with full use of the snorkelling gear.
Departs from Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal at 9am (Check-in from 8:15am) and departs Fitzroy Island at 4pm returning to Cairns approx 4.50pm.
This 3 hour Morning Sea Kayak departs Fitzroy Island at 10am. You will then have the afternoon to further explore the island or snorkel.
- Return ferry transfers from Cairns to Fitzroy Island
- 3 hour morning tour fully guided sea kayaking, with all tuition provided and no experience necessary
- Snorkelling equipment inc prescription masks if required, which can be used after the tour ends until the ferry departs
- Picnic lunch
- Stinger Suit included (Nov-May)
- Reef Tax
Picnic Lunch Includes:
- Ham/Cheese/Tomato Roll
- Chicken & Salad Wrap
- Piece of seasonal fruit
- Energy fruit bar
- Berri Orange Juice
- Bottle of Water
If you have any special dietary requirements please let us know at the time of booking.
These tours are not suitable for anyone who is pregnant
GREAT NEWS! All payments made to Travstar do not incur a credit card surcharge.
Tully Raft + Fitzroy Sea Kayak Rates
All prices shown in Australian Dollars
Prices valid from now until 31 March 2019
|Tully Raft & Fitzroy Sea Kayak- SAVE $20!||$353
|Tully Raft & Fitzroy Sea Kayak Xtreme- SAVE $23!||$395
mimimum age 14 years
WE DO NOT CHARGE BOOKING FEES OR CREDIT CARD SURCHARGES
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is open again in 11 hours
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.