1 Day Barron & Horseriding Combo Info
Horseriding & Barron River Rafting combo
Experience a morning Horseride through Aussie bush land followed by an afternoon of white water rafting adventures on the Barron River.
- Return Courtesy coach transfers from all Cairns / Northern Beaches
- Approx 2hrs of Horseriding
- Safety lessons and all safety equipment
- Gentle horses - matched based on your experience
Barron River Rafting Includes :
- 2 hours of white water rafting
- Guaranteed water levels all year round
- All tuition - no experience necessary
- Accommodation transfers
- Complimentary tea & coffee at the end of your rafting trip
- $25 National parks fees
What to bring Horseriding:
- Long pants
- Covered shoes (no thongs or trail sandals, runners are OK)
- Sunscreen and hat
- Sunglasses and socks
- Shirt with sleeves
- Money for photos (optional)
What to bring Barron Rafting:
- Swimming Costume
- Lace-up shoes or sandals that wont fall off and can get wet
- Change of dry clothes
- Money for photos (optional)
- Please do not wear any jewellery - it is recommended that you leave anything of value in your hotel safe for this trip.
- Blazing Saddles Horse-riding tours offer a safe, relaxing way to meander through rainforest pockets, mangrove wetland, sugarcane fields and native bush! With a stable of horses to suit all levels, this is the perfect adventure. All horses have a friendly, mature nature and will be matched to each riders experience and ability. Draw up on horse-back alongside the 18 acre billabong for a billy tea over a camp fire and the chance to see a croc in the wild!
After your ride return to your accommodation where you can get freshened up and ready to go again with Raging Thunder on the Barron River.
- The Barron River is perfect for anyone who has never tried White Water Rafting or those looking for an afternoon of fun. Your guide will take you on an eco-adventure through the Barron Gorge National Park aboard your 8 person inflatable raft, tackling grade 2 and 3 rapids including the infamous Rooster Tail, where an action photo will be taken.
GREAT NEWS! All bookings made through Travstar do not incur a credit card surcharge.
Action packed day
An exciting day from start to finish. The horses and guides were amazing, with beautiful scenery throughout the journey. The rafting was so much fun, good rapids and the guides were so professional. Would definitely recommend to others.
Posted By Sam Perry
1 Day Barron & Horseriding Combo Rates
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is Currently Open
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.